Celebrating over 35 years of getting kids wet and muddy every day!
Our weekly summer day camps include programs for kids ages four to fifteen. We inspire appreciation and knowledge of the natural environment by getting outside away from modern day technology. Your child will unplug from electronics and plug into nature as they participate in age appropriate activities such as finding frogs and insects in the pond, building forts in the forest, learning wilderness survival skills, water sports and adventurous day treks. They will build character, forge friendships, and be challenged to become the explorer and adventurer they naturally are.
The 2020 season of camp begins June 22 and runs through August 7. Camp is from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM with limited before and after care available.
Member registration starts at 8:30 AM on February 3, 2020
Non-member registration start at 8:30 AM on March 2, 2020
NEW FOR 2020
You asked, we listened!
- We have added two field trips for our 6 – 7 year olds during the fourth and last weeks of our camp season.
- We have added weekly offsite water “play” for the 6/7 year olds all other weeks.
- We are introducing our new Counselor In Training (CIT) program for 15 year olds. This program will take place twice…the week of July 13th and the week of August 3rd.
- We are adding a water sensory play area to our mud kitchen.
- We have added a botany themed week, and combined our survival and adventure themed weeks.
- We have added 2 additional sleepovers for the 10 – 11 year olds. All overnights take place on Thursday nights.