PROGRAM DETAILS & TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DAY:
• Groups sizes are about 12 students. (minimum charge for 12 students)
• BRC requires at least 1 but allows up to 2 non-aide chaperones per group.
– Chaperones can be teachers, other school staff or parents.
• Program lengths may be modified to meet your needs.
• Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to program start time to ensure program starts on time.
• Please allow for a 45-minute lunch break between morning and afternoon programs if scheduling two for the day.
• Programs run rain or shine. Please plan accordingly.
• If inclement weather or conditions demand the cancellation of a program, BRC will attempt to find an alternate date or refund the entire program fee.
• BRC wants to ensure your visiting group has a high-quality educational experience. We depend on you to prepare your students and chaperones for outdoor, hands-on activities. Preparation is essential to meet our program goals. This information for students and chaperones is included with the emailed confirmation sheet(s) upon scheduling your program.
• Help to build environmental stewards by reducing waste! Encourage students and chaperones to bring reusable lunch boxes, containers and water bottles!