PROGRAM DETAILS & TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DAY:
- Groups sizes are about 12 students. (minimum charge for 12 students)
- BRC requires at least 1 but allows up to 2 non-aide chaperones per group.
– Chaperones can be teachers, other school staff or parents.
- Program lengths may be modified to meet your needs.
- Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to program start time to ensure program starts on time.
- Please allow for a 45-minute lunch break between morning and afternoon programs if scheduling two for the day.
- Programs run rain or shine. Please plan accordingly. If inclement weather or conditions demand the cancellation of a program, BRC will attempt to find an alternate date or refund the entire program fee.
- BRC wants to ensure your visiting group has a high-quality educational experience. We depend on you to prepare your students and chaperones for outdoor, hands-on activities. Preparation is essential to meet our program goals. This information for students and chaperones is included with the emailed confirmation sheet(s) upon scheduling your program. Review this content and share with all participants prior to scheduled program date.
- Help to build environmental stewards by reducing waste! Encourage students and chaperones to bring reusable lunch boxes, containers and water bottles! Single-use plastics are discouraged.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN:
- Click here for our Education program COVID-19 policy.